Automating your quarterly NCUA 5300 Call Report process saves time, resources, and reduces the risk of possible errors.
DataLink CU is a regulatory interfacing software tool which allows users to map data from core system data files to line items in the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) 5300 Call Report, for faster and easier quarterly report preparation.
- Updated quarter to include the most recent quarterly NCUA 5300 Call Report changes.
- Works with comma-delimited data files from core providers, with specific import options for Symitar™ Episys® and Cruise® clients.
- Allows users to create data conditions and filters, in order to sum the data neededfor specific line items.
- Completed data can be easily imported directly into NCUA's Credit Union Online web-based application for the 5300 Call Report.
- Mappings are retained from quarter-to-quarter—user's only need to perform quarterly maintenance based on regulator changes, if any.
- Users can easily transfer data to our companion product Call Report Pro CU for even more options!